Thorny Issues Resolved

I have spent much of the past four days rearranging scenes, removing continuity errors, and finally getting to grips with exactly what happens when.

Using Scrivener has made this a lot easier than it might have otherwise been.  I have also used a diarising software called iDailyDiary.

This has meant I can forge onward with the story once more and hopefully have it done in time for my deadline.

This is not an exciting post at all, in any way, shape, or form and I will leave it here.

Share this article:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.